Charlie's Meat is seeking a Marketing Director to help lead and grow a NEW online business which targets end-user/residential customers.
Job Offer: Full Time, $63,960-85,280/year
Work Hours: 35-40 hours/week, Monday to Friday 7AM-3PM.
Experience: Must have experience in product design and/or brand development for at least 3 years. If an interview is requested, we expect you to showcase some of your previous projects you worked on or led.
1. Develop and evaluate our marketing strategy and marketing plan for our online order system
2. Establish distribution networks for our products and services
3. Initiate market research, analyze the demand for our products and services and identify potential customers
4. Building brand awareness and positioning.
5. Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
6. Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
7. Working with sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
8. Develop research on competitors who also provide the similar services and determine the appropriate marketing strategy
Job Type: Full-time
HOW TO APPLY: Please email resume/contact: firstname.lastname@example.orgJonathan Wong, Operations Manager
61 Skagway Ave, Scarborough, ON M1M 3T9
Reference ID: 011521
***Employee Referral Incentive***
If you do not qualify for the position, you may know a friend, colleague or family member that does. If so, please feel free to let them know of this position. You will be awarded with $500 (Five Hundred Dollars).